Dainty, intricate, and eye-catching all at the same time, the Gardenia choker necklace blooms with lush swags of glittering crystals and handmade lace flowers. The soft glow of genuine freshwater pearls complete the vintage-inspired and romantic effect.
In the Victorian language of flowers, the gardenia blossom symbolized love and refinement.
- The lace motifs are created entirely by hand in our Vermont, USA studio using couture lacemaking and embroidery techniques
- Hand-set crystals and pearls are wire-wrapped to create five stylized leaf segments, which curve around the collar bone when worn
- The design ends in a flexible, handmade chain with alternating pearl and crystal links
- The necklace is light-weight and lined on the back
- The crystals and glass beads embellishing the design are vintage and date over 50 years old, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
Adjustable: 16-17"(40-42.5cm) x 1.5"(3.75cm) at widest point
- Sterling silver or 14k gold-filled clasp, wire, and findings
- Genuine freshwater pearls
- Vintage glass seed beads and crystals (c. 1950s)
- Swarovski crystal chain
- High-quality metallic foil threads
- Non-tarnishing silver-plated or gold-tone wires
- Lace Color Options: Silver, Antique Silver or Gold
SHIPPING & TURN-AROUND TIMES
The Gardenia Choker is a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 4 weeks for it to be created specially for you.