Adorned with a garland of flowers, this delicate bridal cuff bracelet is the perfect finishing touch for a vintage-inspired bridal look. Featuring handcrafted lace, sparkling vintage crystals, and luminous freshwater pearls, the bracelet is a truly heirloom-quality design.
In the Victorian language of flowers, the gardenia symbolized refinement and loveliness.
- The lace motifs are created entirely by hand in our Vermont, USA studio using couture lacemaking and embroidery techniques
- Hand-set and wire-wrapped crystals and pearls are interspersed between the lace flowers to form a leaf motif
- The bracelet is lightweight and fully lined with lace for added comfort when worn
- Soft, pure silk ribbons form a bow at the back for an adjustable fit.
- The crystals and glass beads embellishing the design are vintage and date over 50 years old, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- Lace & Metal Color: Silver, Antique Silver, or Gold
- Lace Color Options: Silver, Antique Silver or Gold | Ribbon Options: White, Ivory, or Cream
- Customization available
Embellishment: .75(1.875cm) x 6"(15cm); Adjustable
- Genuine freshwater pearls
- Vintage glass seed beads and crystals (c. 1950s)
- Pure silk ribbons and high-quality metallic foil threads
- Non-tarnishing silver-plated or gold-tone wires
SHIPPING & TURN-AROUND TIMES
The Gardenia Bracelet is a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 3 weeks for it to be created specially for you.