Dainty lace flowers form the focal point of these delicate bridal drop earrings inspired by camellia blossoms. Luminous freshwater pearls and sparkling crystals make the earrings the perfect addition to a vintage-inspired bridal look.
In the Victorian language of flowers, the camellia symbolized adoration and perfection.
- The lace motifs are created entirely by hand in our Vermont, USA studio using couture lacemaking and embroidery techniques
- Hand-set and wire-wrapped crystals and pearls create a leaf motif on either side of the lace flowers
- High-quality lever back ear wires set with cubic zirconia stones ensure that the earrings stay in place when worn
- The crystals and glass beads embellishing the design are vintage and date over 50 years old, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
2"(5cm) x .5"(1.25cm)
- Sterling silver or 14k gold-filled lever back ear wires and findings
- Genuine freshwater pearls
- Vintage glass seed beads and crystals (c. 1950s)
- High-quality metallic foil threads
- Non-tarnishing silver-plated or gold-tone wires
- Lace Color Options: Silver, Antique Silver or Gold
SHIPPING & TURN-AROUND TIMES
The Camellia Earrings are a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 2 weeks for it to be created specially for you.