Sweetly romantic, the Cordelia Bracelet blooms with stylized lace roses and luminous freshwater pearls...
- The lace motifs are entirely handcrafted in our studio using a signature blend of old world lace-making techniques, crochet and couture embroidery
- A garland of lace flowers created in 100% silk fibers and .999 silver foil embroidery threads is embellished with dozens of shimmering vintage rhinestones and glass beads (all dating over 50 years old)
- High-quality ivory Swarovski pearls adorn the lace flowers and punctuate the bracelet's chain. Also available with heirloom-quality freshwater pearls.
- The bracelet fastens with a sterling silver lobster claw clasp and chain for an adjustable fit
- Shown in ivory silk, but available in 4 different silk colors to best match your gown (see last image for color reference)
- All findings are sterling and argentium silver
- 7"-7.5"(17.50cm-18.75cm) long; beaded embellishment: 1"(2.5cm) x 4"(10cm)
- As seen on Style Me Pretty! Photography Credit: Ashley Largesse Photography
The Cordelia Bracelet is a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 3 weeks for it to be created specially for you.
Silk Medallion Color: