Named for the sea nymphs of Greek myth, the Nereid earrings are inspired by seashells in their shape and color scheme...
- The earrings are embellished with stylized shell-shaped textile motifs, created with luxurious real metal threads
- Light pink freshwater pearls, opalescent white vintage glass beads, and white opal and clear vintage crystals (c.1950s) are hand-embroidered onto the lace
- Large coin freshwater pearls in an iridescent pink color form the focal of the earring pendants
- The earrings fasten with stud findings, securely attached with a woven backing for added comfort when worn
- All findings are sterling silver or 14k gold-filled
- Matching Nereid Necklace also available
- Offered in three different color options: Silver, Antique Silver, or Light Gold
- 2"(5cm) x 1"(2.5cm)
The Nereid Earrings are a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 4 weeks for it to be created specially for you.
Photography Credit: La Candella Weddings