The classic look of pearls meets the romance of handcrafted lace in these dainty wedding drop earrings...
- Large cultured freshwater pearls in a soft shade of ivory are topped with a stack of handmade lace bead caps and Swarovski crystals for an interesting contrast of textures and colors
- The lace is crafted with 90% silver or 24k gold-plated (2%) threads
- Dozens of vintage rhinestones dating over 50 years old are individually hand-embroidered, perfect for adding "something old" to a wedding ensemble
- The pearl drops are suspended from high-quality ear wires adorned with cubic zirconia stones for added sparkle
- The lever back design of the ear wires ensures that the earrings stay in place comfortably
- All findings are .925 sterling silver or 14k gold-filled, so that the earrings can be enjoyed for years to come
- 1.5" (3.75cm) x .50"(1.25cm)
The Elspeth Earrings are a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 2 weeks for them to be created specially for you.