A petite lace flower blooms at the center of this delicate wedding necklace. Its slender chain, dotted with luminous freshwater pearls and ending in a sparkling crystal teardrop, make the Camellia necklace the perfect adornment to the neckline of a gown.
In the Victorian language of flowers, the camellia symbolized adoration and perfection.
- The lace motifs are created entirely by hand in our Vermont, USA studio using couture lacemaking and embroidery techniques
- Hand-set and wire-wrapped crystals and pearls create a leaf motif on either side of the lace flower focal
- The crystals and glass beads embellishing the design are vintage and date over 50 years old, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- Lace & Metal Color: Silver, Antique Silver, or Light Gold
- Customization available
Adjustable. Chain: 17-18.5"(42.5-46.25cm); drop: 5.75"(14cm)
- Sterling silver or 14k gold-filled chain, wire, clasp and findings
- Genuine freshwater pearls
- Vintage glass seed beads and crystals (c. 1950s)
- High-quality metallic foil threads
- Non-tarnishing silver-plated or gold-tone wires
SHIPPING & TURN-AROUND TIMES
The Camellia Necklace is a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 3 weeks for it to be created specially for you.