These petite bridal drop earrings with floral detailing add the perfect hint of sparkle, lace, and vintage prettiness to a wedding outfit...
- The earrings are adorned with lace motifs created entirely by hand in our studio using traditional lacemaking techniques with luxe metallic foil threads and pure silk fibers
- Oval-shaped pendants with a scalloped handmade lace edging and a ring of clear crystals are adorned with hand-wired sprigs of freshwater pearls and glass beads. The pendants are suspended from post earrings, embellished on the front with small lace flowers.
- The crystals and glass beads embellishing the design are vintage and date over 50 years old, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- Available in Silver or Gold with the following silk options: Ivory (shown in first through sixth images), white, buttercream (shown in eighth image), and taupe
.5"(1.25cm) x 2"(5cm)
- Sterling silver or 14k gold-filled posts and findings, .999 silver or 18k metallic foil threads, pure silk fibers, clear vintage rhinestones (c.1950s), white vintage glass beads (c.1950s), ivory glass beads, off white freshwater pearls, plated metal settings
The Amandine Earrings are a made to order design. Please allow up to 3 weeks for them to be created specially for you.