Blooming with rich golden flowers of handcrafted lace and sprays of freshwater pearls, the Iris comb can be tucked into a bridal hairstyle wherever a bit of sparkle is needed...
- The lace motifs are entirely handcrafted in our studio using a signature blend of crochet, lacemaking and couture embroidery techniques
- Luxurious real metal embroidery threads containing 24k gold (2%) are woven into an intricate layered lace motif of stylized irises
- 100% silk tulle in a soft shade of ivory embellishes the openwork of the lace petals, creating a veiled effect
- Dozens of genuine cultured freshwater pearls are hand-embroidered onto the comb, elevating it to heirloom quality
- The subtle sparkle of vintage rhinestones dating over fifty years old instantly add "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- Delicate sprays of freshwater pearls on 14k gold-filled wire give the design a delightful organic feel
- A high-quality gold-plated hair comb keeps the design snugly in place when worn
- The design can be worn sweeping hair off from the face, tucked into the top of a chignon or half-up hairstyle, or ornamenting the side of French twist
- 3.5"(8.75cm) x 3"(7.5cm) including comb
- As seen on the TV series Reign.
The Iris Comb is a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 4 weeks for it to be created specially for you.
Photo Credit: Carrie Ann Photography