A bold, emerald-cut crystal lends its wonderful sparkle to this vintage-inspired bridal bib necklace with handmade lace detailing, while wired sprigs and freshwater pearls create an airy, openwork effect...
- The necklace is adorned with lace motifs created entirely by hand in our studio using traditional lacemaking techniques and luxe metallic foil threads
- A large handmade lace flower is centered with a faceted Swarovski stone edged in freshwater pearls. Below hangs a smaller lace flower and freshwater pearl drop, while hand-wired sprigs of freshwater pearls and silver glass beads form a delicate branching motif on either side. The pendant is suspended from a chain and fastens with a lobster claw clasp.
- The Swarovski crystals embellishing the design are vintage and date over 50 years old, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- Available in Silver, Antique Silver (shown), and Gold
Adjustable 17"-18"(42.5-45cm). Pendant: 3"(7.5cm) x 1.5"(3.75cm)
Handcrafted in the USA
- Sterling silver or 14k gold-filled chain and findings, 90% silver or 24k gold-plated (2%) real metal threads, clear vintage crystals (c.1950s), silver or gold colored glass seed beads, off white freshwater pearls, plated metal crystal settings
The Victorine Necklace is a made to order design. Please allow up to 3 weeks for it to be created specially for you.