Dainty lace flowers adorn these pretty bridal drop earrings embellished with pearls and vintage rhinestones...
- The lace motifs are entirely handcrafted in our studio using a signature blend of crochet, lacemaking and couture bead embroidery techniques
- The lace is created with high-quality foil embroidery threads containing .999 silver, combining the sheen of metal but the lightness and softness of fiber
- Vintage rhinestones dating over 50 years old are hand-embroidered to the lace motifs, and add "something old" to a wedding ensemble
- Luminous ivory freshwater pearls elevate the earrings to heirloom quality
- The lace motifs are suspended from high-quality sterling silver ear wires adorned with cubic zirconia stones for added sparkle
- The lever back design of the ear wires ensures that the earrings stay in place comfortably throughout your big day
- All findings are .925 sterling silver, so that the earrings can be enjoyed for years to come
- 1.5" (3.75cm) x .75"(1.9cm)
- Matching necklace and bracelet available separately
The Sonnet Earrings are a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 2 weeks for them to be created specially for you.
Photo Credit: Carrie Ann Photography