The Rosamonde Earrings blossom with pretty, pearl-adorned handmade lace flowers. The whisper-soft blush pink pearls and antique silver accents make these petite bridal posts look like they came from another era...
- The lace motifs are created entirely by hand in our studio using traditional lacemaking techniques and luxe metallic foil threads
- The posts have multi-layered lace roses embroidered with white freshwater pearls, opalescent white beads, and clear crystals. Hand-wired leaves dotted with glass beads peek out from beneath the flowers' petals. A luminous freshwater pearl drop is suspended below.
- The Swarovski crystals and glass beads embellishing the design are vintage and date over 50 years old, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- Available in Silver, Antique Silver (shown), and Gold with Ivory/Pink or Ivory freshwater pearls
.75"(1.875cm) x 1.5"(3.75cm)
- Sterling silver or 14k gold-filled posts, ear clutches, and findings, .999 silver or 18k gold metallic foil threads, clear vintage rhinestones, opalescent white vintage seed beads, silver or gold colored glass seed beads, off white freshwater pearls, plated metal crystal settings
The Rosamonde Earrings are a made to order design. Please allow up to 3 weeks for them to be created specially for you.