The Maia Earrings are richly-detailed bridal earrings that blend handcrafted lace, sparkling crystals, and tiny pearls into a flattering teardrop-shaped design...
- Light-weight and eye-catching, the earrings incorporate lace motifs entirely created by hand in our studio using a blend of crochet, lacemaking and couture embroidery techniques
- The lace flowers are created with .999 silver metallic foil threads and embroidered with sparkling vintage crystals and cubic zirconia stones that catch the light when worn
- Hand-wired flourishes of tiny freshwater seed pearls elevate the earrings to heirloom-quality
- The earrings are adorned with vintage crystals and glass beads dating over 50 years old, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- Sterling silver posts set with cubic zirconia complete the vintage look; all wired elements are created with silver-plated non-tarnishing wire to ensure the design lasts for years to come
- Meticulously finished on the back to ensure that the earrings are beautiful when viewed from either direction
- 2.5"(5cm) x 1"(2.5cm)
- As featured on Style Me Pretty! Photography Credit: Ashley Largesse Photography
The Maia Earrings are a made to order design. Please allow up to 3 weeks for them to be created specially for you.