Ivory freshwater pearls stand out against richly textured handmade silver lace on these vintage-inspired bridal drop earrings...
- The earrings feature textile medallions, created entirely in our studio with a signature blend of crochet, lace making and couture embroidery techniques
- The flattering, marquise-shaped pendants feature a base of handwoven 100% silk fibers, customizable in your choice of one of four colors to best match your gown (shown here in ivory)
- Handmade lace created with .999 silver foil threads combines the rich sheen of metal, with the softness of fibers
- The faceted clear vintage rhinestones and white vintage glass seed beads date over 50 years old, instantly adding a touch of "something old" to any wedding outfit
- A selection of small glass beads in shades of white, ivory and cream highlight the delicate picot stitch detailing that outlines the earring motifs
- Sterling silver posts set with tiny cubic zirconia stones catch the light when worn and are securely held in place with large sterling silver ear clutches
- A large, luminous cultured freshwater pearl drop is suspended from each earring, while smaller freshwater pearls adorn the centers of the lace flowers
- Everything is meticulously stitched by hand--never glued--to insure that the design lasts for years to come
- The earrings will arrived gift wrapped in a box with keepsake fabric pouch for storage
- All findings are sterling and Argentium silver
- 2"(5.1cm) x 1"(2.5cm)
Made to Order. Please allow up to 3 weeks for the Henrietta Earrings to be created specially for you.
Silk Thread Color: