At turns regal and delicate, the Gloriana Necklace features a rich mix of freshwater pearls, intricate handcrafted lace, and golden accents...
- The lace is entirely handcrafted in our studio using a signature blend of crochet, couture embroidery and old world lacemaking techniques
- A large stylized lace flower composed of .90 silver real metal embroidery threads is surmounted by a smaller flower to create a dramatic focal pendant
- The pendant is embroidered with a mix of vintage round and tear drop shaped rhinestones in gold-plated settings, adding "something old" to the design, while high-quality freshwater pearls provide a luminous contrast
- A double strand of tiny seed pearls tapers into a hand-wired cluster of vintage rhinestones, creating a delicate bib effect when worn
- The design closes with a 14k gold-filled lobster claw clasp and extender chain, for a secure and comfortable fit
- All findings are 14k gold-filled, to ensure that the design lasts for years to come
- Matching earrings and bracelet available separately
- Pendant 2"(5cm)L x 1"(2.5cm)W; Adjustable Chain 17"(42.5cm)-18"(45cm)
The Gloriana Necklace is a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 4 weeks for it to be created specially for you.
Photo Credit: Carrie Ann Photography