The Gloriana Bracelet is graced with a delicate handcrafted lace flower, contrasted with two dainty rows of seed pearls for a romantic effect...
- The lace motifs are entirely handcrafted in our studio using a blend of crochet, old world lace-making techniques, and couture bead embroidery
- The six-petaled central lace flower is created with the finest .90 silver real metal embroidery threads, buffed with a museum-grade wax to protect its finish
- Accents of clear vintage rhinestones dating over fifty years old, and tiny freshwater pearls are hand-embroidered onto the lace motif
- Two delicate strands of freshwater pearls branch out from either side of the design and are strung on flexible yet strong beading wire
- The design ends in a hand-wired cluster of vintage rhinestones and pearls on either side before tapering into a sterling silver lobster claw clasp and extender chain
- All findings are .925 sterling silver
- Matching earrings and necklace are available separately
- 1"(2.5cm) W x 6.75"(17cm)-7.5"(18.75cm) L (adjustable)
- Also available in a silver-gold mixed metal color scheme
The Gloriana Bracelet is a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 2 weeks for it to be created specially for you.