Dainty sprigs of handmade lace flowers and wired pearls linked together to form a delicate garland on this heirloom-quality bridal bracelet...
- The bracelet is adorned with lace motifs created entirely by hand in our studio using traditional lacemaking techniques and luxe metallic foil threads
- Five small handmade lace flowers, embroidered with white seed pearls and clear crystals, are attached to hand-wired sprigs of freshwater pearls and opalescent white glass beads. Oval links join the floral motifs together, creating a delicate and flexible chain. The bracelet is fully lined and fastens with a lobster clasp and extendable chain.
- The Swarovski crystals and glass beads embellishing the design are vintage and date over 50 years old, instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- Available in Silver (shown), Antique Silver, and Gold
.25"(.6cm) x 7"-7.5"(17.5-18.75cm) adjustable
- Sterling silver or 14k gold-filled clasp and findings, 99.9% silver or 18k gold metallic foil threads, clear vintage rhinestones, opalescent white vintage glass beads, white freshwater pearls
The Fleurette Bracelet is a made to order design. Please allow up to 3 weeks for it to be created specially for you.