A delicate design with lots of details, the Elspeth Necklace features a small freshwater pearl pendant enhanced with a beaded ruffle of golden handmade lace...
- The lace is entirely handcrafted in our studio using a signature blend of crochet, couture embroidery and old world lacemaking techniques
- A large, high-quality freshwater pearl drop is attached to a delicate 14k gold-filled chain
- The pearl pendant is embellished with an intricate handmade lace bead cap, created with 24k gold-plated (2%) threads
- The lace is embroidered with a mix of tiny, clear vintage rhinestones and vintage seed beads, adding both sparkle and "something old" to the design
- A small ring of freshwater pearls tops the pendant
- The necklace closes with a 14k gold-filled lobster claw clasp, for a secure and comfortable fit
- All findings are 14k gold-filled, to ensure that the design lasts for years to come
- Pendant 1"(2.5cm)L x .50"(1.25cm)W; Chain 18"(45cm)
The Elspeth Necklace is a made-to-order design. Please allow up to 2 weeks for it to be created specially for you.
Photo Credit: Carrie Ann Photography