The subtle sparkle of vintage rhinestones contrasts with high-quality freshwater pearls on these feminine bridal stud earrings...
- The intricate lace motifs are entirely hand-crafted in our studio with a signature blend of crochet, lacemaking, and couture embroidery techniques
- The lace is created with metallic foil threads containing .999 silver, providing the design with the softness of fiber but the rich sheen of metal
- The clear faceted rhinestones and opalescent glass seed beads are both over fifty years old and instantly add "something old" to any wedding outfit
- Extremely luminous cultured freshwater pearls accent the design, elevating it to heirloom quality
- An tightly woven backing securely attaches the sterling silver post findings and insures that the earrings are comfortable when worn
- Large, heavy-weight sterling silver ear clutches keep the earrings securely and comfortably in place throughout your wedding day
- Everything is securely hand-stitched--never glued--to create a design that will last for years to come
- Will arrive gift wrapped in a jewelry box with keepsake velvet pouch for storage
- .75"(1.9cm) in diameter x .5"(1.3cm) thick
- All findings .925 sterling silver
Made to Order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for the Diamanta Earrings to be created specially for you.