The Coralie Garter, with its sparkling vintage crystals and watercolor-inspired accents of pale blue, is a perfect way to add the traditional "something old, something blue" to your wedding day...
- The garter is adorned with lace motifs created entirely by hand in our studio using traditional lacemaking techniques and luxe metallic foil threads
- A handmade flower, with layers of silk organza petals that have been hand-painted a pale apricot hue, forms the focal of the design. The center of the flower has a handmade lace motif embellished with a white opal Swarovski crystal. Lace leaves are embellished with vintage crystals and accented with hand-wired sprigs of rose-gold-colored wire, Swarovski pearls and silver seed beads. The garter has a band created with pure silk fabric.
- The Swarovski crystals and white glass beads embellishing the design are vintage and date over 50 years old
- Available with a Powder Blue or Blush Pink band
Stretches up to 20"(1.25cm) Please leave a note with your measurements at checkout if you would like the garter custom sized. 2"(5cm) at widest point
- 99.9% silver metallic foil threads, clear and white opal vintage rhinestones (c.1950s), opalescent white vintage seed beads (c.1950s), silver glass seed beads, cream Swarovski pearls, rose gold-plated non-tarnishing wire, pure silk
The Coralie Garter is a made to order design. Please allow up to 3 weeks for it to be created specially for you.