The Camille Sash is a truly heirloom-quality design with intricate couture detailing. The focal of the design is a stunning handmade filet crochet lace band with an openwork floral motif, based on an antique pattern and requiring many hours to create. Small bouquets of handmade lace flowers gathered at either side complete the vintage look...
- The lace motifs are created entirely by hand in our studio using traditional lacemaking techniques and luxe metallic foil threads and pure silk fibers
- The central openwork filet crochet panel depicting a rose and leaf pattern was crocheted by hand using antique silver-colored metallic foil threads. The flowers are outlined in ivory seed beads and embellished with clear crystals. Three-dimensional handmade lace flowers adorn either side of the headpiece and are embellished with hand-wired sprigs and handmade lace leaves. Sheer silk organza ties knot in the back.
- Vintage crystals and glass beads dating over 50 years old instantly adding the traditional "something old" to your wedding ensemble
- Available in four different silk flower options: Ivory, Buttercream (shown), White, and Taupe
Adjustable. Embellishment: 3"(7.5cm) x 10"(25cm)
- 99.9% silver foil threads, pure silk fibers, clear vintage rhinestones (c.1950s), white vintage glass beads (c.1950s), off white freshwater pearls, silk organza
The Camille Sash is a made to order design. Please allow up to 6 weeks for it to be created specially for you.