These luxurious, sparkling chandelier bridal earrings feature taupe beaded silk medallions adorned with delicate handmade silver lace, vintage rhinestones, rose quartz and pink tourmaline. They're inspired by the opulence of the French court during the Empire period, with echoes of ancient Greece and Rome...
- The lace is entirely handcrafted in our studio using a signature blend of crochet, old world lace-making techniques and couture bead embroidery
- Two richly textured medallions made from a pale mocha-colored silk thread are adorned with dainty lace flowers created using silver foil threads and the tiniest of crochet hooks
- Pink tourmaline rondelles in shades of mauve were stitched petal by petal onto the flowers
- The details are outlined in opalescent white vintage seed beads and sparkling vintage crystals shine from the center
- The medallions are finished off with a tiny scalloped lace border and a small rosette on the back. Everything is hand sewn and embroidered--never glued-- for strength and durability
- A row of blush pink rose quartz briolettes swing gracefully below the textile motifs
- The earrings fasten with sterling silver posts, set with nine tiny faceted cubic zirconia stones
- Subtle, feminine, elegant, the Athénaïs earrings are surprisingly lightweight for earrings of this scale, and catch the light with each turn of the head...
- 2"(5.1cm) overall, 1.5"(3.8cm) from the top of the medallions to the bottom of the drops, 1"(2.5cm) widest point, .5"(1.3cm) thick
The Athénaïs Earrings are a made to order design. Please allow up to 3 weeks for them to be created specially for you.