Delicate silver lace glitters with dozens of vintage rhinestones on these romantic bridal chandelier earrings with a vintage feel...
- The lace and textile motifs are entirely handcrafted in our studio using a signature blend of lace, crochet, and couture bead embroidery techniques
- Lace motifs created with .999 fine silver foil threads are stitched onto a woven base of ivory, 100% silk fibers
- The lace is edged in dozens of vintage seed beads, and hand-embroidered with a variety of vintage and antique rhinestones--all over 50 years old
- Genuine freshwater pearls accent the centers of the stylized lace flowers and the sterling silver post findings
- A fringe of vintage rhinestone tear drops and faceted quartz crystal briolettes sway below the design, catching the light
- A tiny lace flower adorns the back of each of the earrings
- All findings are sterling or Argentium silver
- The earrings measure 3" (7.5cm) including posts; the pendants measure 2.25"(5.6cm) x 1" (2.5xm)
Available by Special Order.